How do we use your personal information?
- We use personal data provided to us for the purposes of carrying out our business and services, and to keep our clients up to date with important information related to these services.
- We will use this data in a transparent manner, using a common sense approach and only on lawful grounds.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- On occasion, we may send marketing communications related to the services we provide.
- Where we are required by law to keep accurate and up to date records of our business accounts and transactions. When you work with us, you may be added to our accounting system.
- As required by any other applicable laws or legal requirements in connection with records retention or for internal administrative purposes.
- We use Google Analytics data to measure website traffic and the success of the website.
- Unless you explicitly ask otherwise, we may use your data to promote our business or showcase our work. For example to include examples of work we carried out for you including some of the details, aims and challenges of the project. We will of course, use a common sense approach as to what types of work are suitable to display.
- With your consent we may refer clients or potential employees to you for references or recommendations. We may also publish testimonials on our website and/or folio, but only as provided by you with your consent.
Third party suppliers
In order to carry out the daily running and operations of our business, we may need to disclose your personal data to other businesses or third party suppliers. For example, these may be other sub contractors, online systems and software applications.
Accuracy & Relevance
We will ensure that any personal data we process is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive, given the purpose for which it was obtained. We will not process personal data obtained for one purpose for any unconnected purpose unless the individual concerned has agreed to this or would otherwise reasonably expect this.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and will endeavour to keep your personal details safe at all times. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in an attempt to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use the Wordfence Security, Firewall & Malware Scan plug-in for WordPress to help keep our website safe.
All traffic between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
Under the GDPR, where we are using your data under consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes. Under the GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us using the details below if you would like to do this.
Personal Data collected shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose it has been collected for.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.